12/28/10

"Who the F*CK Took My Drink?!"



'
Two things that make me bonkers
at large parties are: 

not being able to find my d*mned drink
&
hosts who think it's cute to make you use
their Z Gallerie wine charms.

* * *

This New Year's Eve, I'm taking charge and bringing my own from home.

* * *

I found these fun day glo bracelets standing on line
in the "impulse" section of Michael's, next to
the scented pencils and Lindt chocolate singles.


They'll look gorgeous around the neck of your holiday Zima.


* * *


...or flirty at the base of your 1930s champagne saucer.


* * *

There are five colors and fifteen 8" bracelets
in this
little $1.00 tube of glamour.

Share with your Besties.

* * *



* * *

Or not.



3AM NYE rave neuvo anyone?


xx

ps.  If you can't make your way to a Michael's craft store, these little beauties are available for rush online
at Glow Granny, glow.
...I also suspect they are available at Halloween Adventure
in NYC, but good luck
getting those bitches on the phone.